Saturday, August 13, 2016

Mother, I salute thee!

Mother, I salute thee!

Dear all I would not have a care, if they took away my pen and paper, for I have dipped my fingers, in the inkpot of my heart, I would not have a care, if they sealed my lips shut, for I have secreted my voice, in every link of every manacle.
Please accept my hearty regards an earnest appeal to the Nation for the Nation Let us celebrate 15th  August 69th Independence Day by donating blood, love, and peace a real patriotism let us come on celebrate 15th  August Independence Day.
I am praying God bless you all whatever you want in your life coming time brings all the contentment in your life and our acquaintance union is more brace and reach to supreme heights.
I want to acknowledge that since a decade some personnel from Urdu academia are always threatening by bounce letter to kill me at every opportunity. Kindly pray for me that God keeps me safe from their evil act. I pray to holy God that all your good deeds will be cause of your happy life in both worlds. I also apologize, if inadvertently, I hurt you in past.
Better than the entire world, is our Hindustan,
We are its nightingales, and it (is) our garden abode

Mother, I salute thee!

No comments:

Post a Comment